BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

background

about me

about me
My name is Justin Lasagna. I am in Ms. Terrells 11th grade English class. I am trying to Figure out if ghosts are real. I have always been curious if they were real or not.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

interview

In a phone interview with the psychic medium Nini Grace from Plainfield NJ, I learned a lot about mediums. I asked how are u able to connect with spirits, and she replied, “It was something I was born with. Something I can feel and hear coming over me that are not my own thoughts and feelings speaking through me.” I then asked her what is the difference between a psychic and a medium, and she said, “A psychic reading is where you connect your energy to your sitter’s energy to talk about the present or the future or more of a guidance reading. With a medium you are working for your sitter connecting with there loved ones who have passed away and giving them messages.” I then asked when did you realize you had this ability, and she replied’ “I was nine years old when I found out, through a family friend who was psychic as well. She worked with tera cards, at that moment I knew that those cards weren’t just cards but that they were really talking to me. So I bought the cards and decided to play around with the cards and I realized my ability.”

On the interview with this women she was very nice and polite and very willing to answer all of my questions, however I thought she was a little messed up in the head. Half of the time she was talking she was talking crazy and a little creepy. She truly believes the spirits are real and all around us and trying to get a hold of us all the time and only a certain few can deliver those messages. While she was talking about all this, she was also talking about inner chi and finding self control and have my soul in peace and harmony but not without a little chaos. She talked about that more than she did actually connecting with spirits.


(908) 222-8221

1 comments:

Ms. Leslie Terrell said...

Take her phone number off and add an MLA citation for a personal interview.

u

79/80