BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

background

about me

about me
My name is Justin Lasagna. I am in Ms. Terrells 11th grade English class. I am trying to Figure out if ghosts are real. I have always been curious if they were real or not.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hollywood Ghost Stories

Ghosts Stories is an old show about Hollywood hauntings. They talk about old actors who used to play evil people or monsters, roam the around today haunting the place the loved the most or had there greatest low. It explains the mysteries of famous hotels and the Hollywood strip where ghost sightings have been reported. How the actors cant let there past go. It talks about how you can see them today in there acting outfits or with there instruments.

I think this is an example of how Hollywood is trying to make a quick dollar off ghosts. If there were really ghosts where they claim, there would be an ample of evidence saying they were there, not just one or two eye witnesses. I don’t believe one word this show says

1 comments:

Ms. Leslie Terrell said...

Still need quote and citation and you spelled there wrong about five times!!

38/50