BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

background

about me

about me
My name is Justin Lasagna. I am in Ms. Terrells 11th grade English class. I am trying to Figure out if ghosts are real. I have always been curious if they were real or not.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

spirits

In “Are Ghosts Real” by Wells, they explain ghosts not as human souls but as demons or angels. They claim that it states in the bible that a human’s soul has only two options, heaven or hell. There is no in between like a ghost. What about the weird noises and paranormal activities? They say that what we see are not ghosts but actually demons. They say that demons have the ability to be seen by us. They have been here since the beginning of time and know everything about all humans so pretending to be a past person is not a great achievement. Why would they do that? To make a person believe that heaven and hell are not real and that the bible is full of lies.

I believe that the article above is telling the truth. I do feel that what we see aren’t necessarily ghosts. I believe what we experience is something of a greater importance than just one lost soul. I believe what we experience are demons sent from hell to corrupt and confuse us. If they could make us question our beliefs then they are doing there job.







"Are Ghosts Real?." archive.wells.net. Wells, 2010. Web. 21 Apr 2010. .

1 comments:

Ms. Leslie Terrell said...

Good job. Wierd video 50/50